Their combined citations are counted only for the first article. Merged citations.
This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF.
Follow this author. New articles by this author. New citations to this author.
New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates.
- Yates Thompson MS 47;
- RI OPAC: Authors!
- 12th INTERNATIONAL CERAMICS CONGRESS Proceedings of the 12 th International Ceramics Congress, part of CIMTEC 2010- 12 th International Ceramics Congress and 5th Forum on New Materials Montecatini Terme, Italy, June 6-11, 2010 PART B including: Symposium?
- Print culture and the medieval author | Items | National Library of New Zealand.
- Bestselling Series!
- Print Culture and the Medieval Author.
- William James on Ethics and Faith.
Author: Jordi Sanchez-Marti. Date: June 1, Document Type: Book review.
Length: 3, words. ISBN Just as information technologies have in modern times transformed the processes of production, distribution and consumption of texts, the advent of the printing press in the fifteenth century changed the face of written culture in Western Europe by replacing the artisan production of textual artefacts with a mechanical one, thus making books available to a much wider public than hitherto.
Sign In to view the full article. Paragraph signs in blue or gold with red, blue, or purple pen-flourishing at the beginning of each new stanza. View: bindings. Physical Description.
- Toxic Chemicals in the Workplace: A Managers Guide to Recognition, Evaluation, and Control;
- Diamond: A Paradox Logic?
- Alex Gillespie!
- Drawn Blades (Fallen Blade, Book 5).
- Recent Developments in Clustering and Data Analysis. Développements Récents en Classification Automatique et Analyse des Données: Proceedings of the Japanese–French Scientific Seminar March 24–26, 1987.
Materials: Parchment. Dimensions: x mm text space: x 95 mm. Script: Gothic cursive Anglicana.
Binding: Post Burgundy velvet; gilt edges.